The raised track-bar bracket with steering ram assist cylinder or steering stabilizer mount is an option for any 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Dynatrac ProRock44 front axle housing. This bracket is recommended for any Jeep JK with a 2-inch lift or higher.
If you would like to download this page as a PDF for reference, please click here: 2007-2018 Jeep JK Dynatrac ProRock 44 Raised Track Bar Bracket with Ram Assist mount
Track-Bar Mounting Options
OEM development engineers spent an exorbitant amount of time optimizing the vehicle’s steering linkage geometry at OEM ride height. When a Jeep JK is lifted, a new ride height is established and the steering linkage geometry is altered. The new steering linkage geometry results in poor vehicle handling and stability. In order to restore the steering linkage geometry back to OEM standards, the draglink and track bar bracket mounting positions have to be adjusted. Dynatrac’s raised track bar bracket is designed to work in conjunction with a draglink flip kit to correct the steering linkage geometry.
If your vehicle is equipped with a frame side drop track bar bracket and a flipped draglink, your track bar should be installed in the lower mounting hole of the Dynatrac track bar bracket.
Steering Ram Assist/Steering Stabilizer Mounts
This bracket also includes heavy duty mounting tabs for a hydraulic ram assist steering cylinder or steering stabilizer. The Jeep JK OEM steering stabilizer is mounted below the steering tie rod. The OEM steering stabilizer is the lowest part on the front axle and is susceptible to damage from impact. This bracket’s mounting tabs relocate the ram/stabilizer cylinder above the tie rod for increased ground clearance and added protection for your delicate and valuable steering components.
Features and Benefits
- Improved vehicle handling and stability with Dual Track Bar mounting positions:
- Top track bar mounting hole provides correct steering geometry for aftermarket flipped draglinks with top down tapers.
- Bottom track bar mounting hole provides correct steering geometry for vehicles equipped with a frame side track bar drop bracket and flipped draglink with top down tapers.
- This bracket relocates the steering stabilizer or hydraulic cylinder above the tie rod for improved ground clearance and component protection
- Ram assist mounting tabs attach directly to the axle tube for increased strength
- Compatible with a 2.0-inch lift kit or higher
- Laser cut and CNC bent from 1/4-inch thick steel plate
- Compatible with OEM track bar
- Requires an aftermarket draglink flip kit or Jeep JK RHD draglink (52126058AD)
- Requires a minimum 3.0-inch bump stop spacer to prevent frame interference with drag link or track bar
- For vehicles equipped with Reid Racing Knuckles, use the Dynatrac first generation raised track bar bracket that does not have the integrated ram assist/steering stabilizer mount