Dynatrac offers the best warranty in the business. No gimmicks or excuses. In the unlikely event that you need service under this warranty, you will be treated with the priority, respect and patience that you deserve as a Dynatrac customer. Our service is the best in the business, and sets us apart from our competitors. It is included in every Dynatrac product. We will not hide behind excuses. If you have a problem that is covered under the warranty below, we will fix it.
DYNATRAC LIMITED WARRANTY
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of one (1) year from the date it is shipped from our facility, Dynatrac Products Co., Inc. (“Dynatrac”) will at its option repair or replace the products supplied by Dynatrac as part of the original axle assembly, kit or covered products that become unserviceable due to a defect in materials or workmanship (see “Conditions and Limitations”).
Dynatrac will repair the product at no charge to the purchaser at its Huntington Beach, CA, facility. The purchaser is responsible for all removal and installation costs. The purchaser is also responsible for shipping costs to return the product to Dynatrac for repair. In some cases Dynatrac may elect at its sole option, to pay for all return shipping costs and make necessary arrangements for the return of the defective products. All repaired products will be returned to the purchaser freight prepaid.
In lieu of returning the product for repair, Dynatrac may offer to send the replacement parts, components or assemblies to the purchaser at no charge. The replacement product will be sent to the purchaser freight prepaid inside the continental US. If the replacement part option is elected, the purchaser must pay all charges for the installation of the replacement product. In some cases Dynatrac may elect at its sole option, to pay for installation and labor costs to implement a repair or replacement. Under no circumstances will Dynatrac pay for, or reimburse the purchaser for any work performed unless it has been pre-approved in writing by Dynatrac. Dynatrac cannot be responsible for the work performed by non-Dynatrac employees. Warranty for work performed by third parties, is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
The purchaser must package for return all defective parts, components or assemblies replaced as part of this Warranty, to Dynatrac. Dynatrac will pay for all shipping costs and make necessary arrangements for the return of the defective parts, components or assemblies replaced by the customer as part of this Warranty.
When seeking a repair or replacement under Warranty, you must contact Dynatrac Products Co., Inc., 7392 Count Circle, Huntington Beach, CA. 92647-4551, 714-596-4461 within 10 days from the time the defect becomes apparent.
Proper care and maintenance is necessary to obtain optimal performance and reliability from the axle assembly and any related products supplied by Dynatrac. It is the purchaser’s obligation to see that the axle assemblies and all related products are installed, operated and maintained in a safe manner in accordance with OEM, Dynatrac and Dana service manuals, and any applicable Dynatrac service bulletins.
Conditions and Limitations
- 1. This Warranty DOES NOT COVER:
- LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE OF THE VEHICLE, TOWING FEES, HOTEL OR TELEPHONE BILLS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- Damage or premature wear due to road hazard, wreck, collision, vandalism, overloading, improper installation, customer installed attachments, misapplication, wheel/hub imbalance, failure to maintain or install lubricants to the unit, mechanical condition of the unit, misuse, failure to provide proper maintenance, willful abuse or alteration of the axle assembly.
- Normal wear, the attachment of the axle to the vehicle or the connection of brake hydraulic lines, cables, hoses or wiring of any kind.
- 2. Dynatrac makes no other warranties expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Purchaser is solely responsible for determining the adequacy of the product for any and all uses for which the purchaser may apply the product.
- 3. Important: In accordance with Federal Law, this Warranty has been designated as a “Limited Warranty”. Nothing in this Warranty is intended to be a representation by Dynatrac that axle assembly failures cannot occur.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This page was lasted upated February 18, 2015