The Dynatrac ProRock 44™ front axle offers incredible strength and unmatched ground clearance. We engineered this ProRock 44 as a direct replacement housing for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK front axles, replacing the factory Dana 44, addressing the critical areas that fail when larger tires are installed and the vehicle is used regularly off-road.
The Dynatrac ProRock 44 offers more strength and features than competitors:
- Patented ProRock shape delivers more ground clearance than a Dana 30
- In fact, that’s the most ground clearance of any Dana 44-based axle
- The strongest end forgings, made by Dynatrac in the USA
- Rock-proof nodular-iron Dynatrac differential cover included
- Heavy-duty 3.0-inch diameter axle tubes with .313-inch wall thickness
- DOM (drawn-over mandrel) tubing
- New upper suspension bushings already installed
- Laser cut suspension brackets that are thicker and stronger than factory
- Includes new replacement OE balljoints, already installed
- Retains the Next-Gen JK 44 ring and pinion for more strength over earlier Dana 44 designs
- Entire axle housing is manufactured in the USA
- Exclusive Dynatrac no-fault, 12-month and unlimited-mileage warranty
When using the axle configurator on this page, you can choose a ProRock 44 housing. If you the ProRock 44 is for use in factory Rubicon, you will re-use the factory electric locker. For all others, choose a completely assembled ProRock 44 which will come with your choice of new differential or locker. If you choose an assembled ProRock 44 with a new differential or locker, the price includes the ring-and-pinion gearset, gear setup and install kit, yoke and the axle will come to you assembled. You will need to add the knuckles and brakes from your factory axle.
- Using the the integrated ram-assist bracket on the ProRock 44 requires that you flip the drag link.. You can read details by clicking here.
- The new ram assist/steering stabilizer bracket for the ProRock44 is not compatible with Reid Racing knuckles. If you wish to use Reid Racing knuckles, we can substitute our first-generation raised trackbar bracket which does not have the integrated ram assist/steering stabilizer mount. Please call 714-596-4461 for details.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov