Dynatrac introduces its newest innovation for Jeeps, addressing a common problem: a dead or drained battery from the vehicle being parked for more than several days. Dynatrac ProSwitch™ is a high-quality, bolt-on kit for the 2018-present Jeep Wrangler JL and 2020-present Jeep Gladiator.
The battery in modern Jeeps and other vehicles remains active even after the ignition has been shut off and continues to send power to various types of accessories, such as the clock, alarm and power locks. This slow drain can lead to needing to jump-start the vehicle and can significantly shorten the battery’s life cycle. Disconnecting the battery is recommended in the Wrangler JL owner’s manual to minimize battery drain (page 239).
In addition to a primary switch that disconnects battery power from the vehicle electrical system, the Dynatrac ProSwitch includes a secondary switch for Jeeps equipped with a winch that disconnects battery power to the winch during highway driving or for maintenance and troubleshooting purposes. Dynatrac ProSwitch also functions as an auxiliary panel for connecting up to four accessories. This makes connecting lights, an air compressor, air lockers and a refrigerator easy and keeps wiring simplified and organized.
Available for the 2018-present Jeep Wrangler JL and 2020-present Jeep Gladiator, with either the 2.0-liter or 3.6-liter engine.
Features and Specifications
- Dynatrac ProSwitch mounts to the fenders near the firewall, providing easy, local access for accessory wires and connections.
- Each of the four accessory-power connections has a 30-amp max, with heavy-duty circuit breakers built for harsh conditions (system accommodates up to 100-amp total max).
- Complete USA-made kit includes the Dynatrac ProSwitch, mounting brackets, hardware and cables.
- Installation takes about 30 minutes using common hand tools. No cutting or grinding is necessary for fitment.
- Premium-quality battery cables; cable ends use tin-coated copper material and glue-lined shrink tubing sealing out air/moisture.
- Nylon-reinforced junction block stud.
- Four powder-coated steel mounting brackets; two to hang cables and two to mount components.
- Made in the USA.