Complete set of patented, made-in-the-USA, rebuildable Dynatrac knurled HD Balljoints™ for 2003-2013 Dodge 2500 4x4, 2003-2012 Dodge 3500 4x4 trucks (does not fit 2013 3500 trucks).
- Dynatrac HD BallJoints are the strongest, most durable and highest quality available anywhere, featuring heat-treated high-strength billet bodies with chromoly stems.
- The heat-treated, precision-ground stainless steel ball meets military specifications.
- Unique seals prevent contamination, and the ball joints have greasable fittings and Teflon-coated wear points to provide a long, durable life.
- Dynatrac HD BallJoints are rebuildable -- they can be rebuilt on the vehicle with common hand tools.
- This set is knurled, for use in axles where stock balljoints fit loosely.
Please note that installing knurled ball joint bodies permanently alters and creates unrecoverable wear in the end forging and knuckle bores. Knurled bodies should only be used only as a last resort. We sell knurled versions to accommodate vehicles which previously had competitors' ball joints which may have enlarged or wore the mounting location, and now are switching to Dynatrac.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
2003-2013 Dodge 2500 4x4, 2003-2012 Dodge 3500 4x4