This exclusive bundle kit gives you the key components you'll need to upgrade your Jeep Wrangler JK rear Dana 44 axle to Dynatrac 35-Spline JK44™ rear axleshafts. Fits all 2007-current Jeep JK Dana 44 rear axles EXCEPT for Rubicon models.
This part number comes with 5 on 5 bolt pattern, for Jeeps with the stock bolt pattern. If you are converting to the larger bolt pattern or hat have already converted, please click here for the 5 on 5 1/2 version of the Dynatrac 35-Spline JK44 rear axleshaft bundle.
This bundle it is designed to be complete, with everything you'll need including:
- Dynatrac 35-Spline JK44 rear axleshafts
- 35-spline ARB Air Locker
- Dynatrac Pro Series™ nodular-iron differential cover
All the shaft your JK Dana 44 rear axle will ever need! This rear JK44 Axleshaft Bundle Kit increases the shaft diameter to from 30- to 35-spline. The shafts feature Dynatrac proprietary deep heat-treat for optimum yield strength (resistance to twisting) without making the axleshafts brittle. The shafts are U.S.-made, equipped with rolled splines and include new wheel studs, billet steel retainers, seals and all of the hardware that will be needed for installation.
- U.S. Made 35-spline axleshafts
- New billet tone rings already installed on the axleshafts
- Dynatrac Billet Axleshaft Retainers with studs - Always insist on Dynatrac retainers. Our studs will not strip and spin like other retainers
- Axleshafts are drilled with BOTH wheel bolt patterns
- We install the studs for you in the right pattern when you order the kit
- This kit has the studs installed for the factory 5 on 5 inch bolt pattern
- Rear axleshaft kit fits factory Dana 44 (not for the Rubicon version)
- Axleshafts come complete and ready to install (no additional work needed) We do ALL the press work for you!!!
- ARB Air Locker (including bearing and shims)
- Pro Series Nodular Iron Differential Cover with Rock Ribs
- No modifications to housing is needed
- New axleshaft bearings and seals are included
The Dynatrac JK44 Axleshaft Upgrade Kits come with everything you’ll need to replace and upgrade the factory shafts and differential to upgrade your factory non-Rubicon Dana 44 to 35-spline shafts and locker.
If you are converting to the larger bolt pattern or hat have already converted, please click here for the 5 on 5 1/2 version of the Dynatrac 35-Spline JK44 rear axleshaft bundle.