The Dynatrac ProRock 60® was the first of its kind when it was unveiled in 2002. Today, it’s the off-road performance standard to which all other Dana 60 based axles are compared. And now you can have the legendary strength and durability of a Dynatrac ProRock 60 for your 2007-2018 Jeep JK at the lowest price ever offered with this specially configured, completely assembled semi-float rear axle.
Here are the details of this specific axle configuration:
- Custom Machined Dynatrac ProRock 60 High-Ground Clearance, High-Pinion Semi-Float Rear Axle
- Heavy-Duty Nodular-Iron ProRock 60 Housing
- Superior Lightweight Semi-Float Axle Design
- Standard Lifted JK Housing Geometry and Pinion Angle
- 68.5-inch Axle Width
- Heavy-Duty 3.125-inch Diameter, 0.313-inch Wall Draw-Over-Mandrel (DOM) Axle Tubing
- Dynatrac 3/16-inch JK Rear Coil Spring Suspension Bracket Assembly Kit, Installed
- Pro Rock 60 Nodular Iron Diff Cover, Installed
- Dynatrac Heavy-Duty Raised Track Bar (not shown in photo)
- Dynatrac Pro 60 Dual Sump/High Volume (DSHV) High Pinion Oil Seal Modification, Installed
- ARB Air Locker, 35 Spline, Installed, with ARB Kit
- Ring & Pinion, 9.75-inch Diameter, Reverse-cut, 5.38 Ratio, Installed
- Dynatrac JK Pro Series 60, 35-Spline 1.5-inch Rear Axleshaft Assembly Kit, Installed
- New Billet Tone Rings Already Installed on the Axleshafts
- Dynatrac Billet Axleshaft Retainers with Studs - Always Insist on Dynatrac Retainers. Our Studs Will not Strip and Spin Like Other Retainers
- Axleshafts are Drilled for both 5 on 5 and 5 on 5 1/2 inch Wheel Bolt Pattern; Comes with Studs Installed in 5 on 5 1/2 Bolt Pattern
- Large Tapered Roller Axle Bearings
- Dynatrac JK ABS/ESP Sensor Mount, Installed
- Axle is Detailed and Painted Dynatrac Gloss Black
- 100% Made in the USA
- Exclusive Dynatrac 1-year No-Fault, Unlimited-Mileage Warranty
The axle comes assembled. All you need to do is bolt it under your Jeep JK and re-use your stock rear disc brakes. Or you can upgrade to the Dynatrac ProGrip™ Brake System for a serious improvement in stopping power.
This is a specially priced ProRock 60 axle configuration. If you are interested in other options, please call us at 714-596-4461 for a custom estimate.
NOTE: Photo shows brake rotors and brake backing plates which are not included. Customer to re-use factory JK brake rotors and backing plates. Axle includes raised track bar mount, not shown in photo.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov