The new ProGrip II™ Brake System from Dynatrac™ gives owners of the 2007 and newer Jeep Wrangler (JK) exceptional braking performance with approximately twice the brake torque output of the stock system, while also improving brake-pedal feel and reducing pedal travel. The ProGrip II expands the Dynatrac brake system offerings for the Jeep JK, building on the success of the ProGrip which was introduced just a year ago.
The Dynatrac ProGrip II Brake System is a complete 4-wheel system, engineered in conjunction with StopTech to deliver balanced braking for lifted Jeep Wranglers and significantly reduce nose-dive.
The system includes:
- Light-weight 13.5-inch, two-piece front rotors
- 14.25-inch one-piece rear rotors that retain the integral parking brake system
- 6-piston front and 4-piston rear brake calipers
- Forged caliper bodies engineered for minimal deflection during braking
- Calipers are hard anodized and then painted for corrosion resistance
- Precision pad control to minimize brake noise
- Pistons sized for optimum brake performance in this application
- High-temperature silicone dust boots keep dirt, grime and moisture away from the piston pressure seals
- Unique front and rear brake pads for optimum friction performance
- Radial-mounted calipers make pad changes easy
- New caliper brake lines and mounting hardware
The Dynatrac ProGrip II Brake System is a direct-fit, bolt-on system for the Jeep JK with stock or aftermarket Dana 44 axles that retain the factory wheel ends. It is available with the original wheel bolt pattern as well as the larger, 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern. It fits Jeep Wranglers with 18-inch wheels.
Dynatrac worked with StopTech on the engineering and development of the ProGrip II system. StopTech is an OEM manufacturer providing high-quality braking solutions for performance and racing vehicles. Combining the brake engineering and testing of StopTech and the off-road expertise of Dynatrac, the ProGrip II provides world-class, high-performance brake performance for owners of the Jeep JK.