Dynatrac 35-Spline JK44™ Rear Axleshaft Upgrade Kits for the 2007-2018 Jeep Wranglers (JK) provide an affordable way to significantly increase the strength of factory Dana 44 axles. This kit is setup for 5 on 5.5 inch bolt pattern. Will not fit original Rubicon axles.
This rear JK44 Axleshaft Upgrade Kit increases the shaft diameter to from 32- to 35-spline. The shafts feature Dynatrac proprietary deep heat-treat for optimum yield strength (resistance to twisting) without making the axleshafts brittle. The shafts are U.S.-made, equipped with rolled splines and include new wheel studs, billet steel retainers, seals and all of the hardware that will be needed for installation.
- Rear axleshaft kit fits factory Dana 44 with aftermarket (35-spline) locker or differential
- New billet retainer is included with new studs
- New ABS tone ring included
- No modifications to housing is needed
- Axles are drilled for both factory JK (5 on 5) and the larger 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern
- This kit is setup for 5 on 5.5 inch bolt pattern
- New wheel studs, bearings and seals are included
- Dynatrac quality in engineering and manufacturing
- Made in the U.S.
The Dynatrac JK44 Axleshaft Upgrade Kits come with everything you’ll need to replace and upgrade the factory shafts.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov