Dynatrac 35-Spline JK44™ Rear Axleshaft Upgrade Kits for the 2007-2018 Jeep Wranglers (JK) provide an affordable way to significantly increase the strength of factory Dana 44 axles. This kit is setup for the stock wheel bolt pattern (5 on 5.0 inch). Will not fit original Rubicon axles.
This rear JK44 Axleshaft Upgrade Kit increases the shaft diameter to from 32- to 35-spline. The shafts feature Dynatrac proprietary deep heat-treat for optimum yield strength (resistance to twisting) without making the axleshafts brittle. The shafts are U.S.-made, equipped with rolled splines and include new wheel studs, billet steel retainers, seals and all of the hardware that will be needed for installation.
- Rear axleshaft kit fits factory Dana 44 with aftermarket (35-spline) locker or differential
- New billet retainer is included with new studs
- New ABS tone ring included
- No modifications to housing is needed
- Axles are drilled for both factory JK (5 on 5) and the larger 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern
- This kit is setup for the stock bolt pattern
- New wheel studs, bearings and seals are included
- Dynatrac quality in engineering and manufacturing
- Made in the U.S.
The Dynatrac JK44 Axleshaft Upgrade Kits come with everything you’ll need to replace and upgrade the factory shafts.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov