From extreme racers to enthusiast and industrial off-road vehicles, independent front and rear suspension systems are gaining popularity, and Dynatrac™ is equipped to provide legendary durability and strength for these applications. We’ve developed the ProRock XD60-IFS™ and ProRock 80-IRS™ as extreme, hardcore differentials that can be used in demanding independent suspension systems.
The ProRock XD60-IFS™ will take the abuse of high-horsepower engines and high-traction, large diameter off-road tires, giving competitors and off-road enthusiast nothing to fear when pushing things to the limit on or off the trail.
More than just legendary Dynatrac strength and durability, the XD60-IFS™ is also narrower than the competing axles at just 13.7 inches from flange-to-flange. This improves half-shaft angles and lets builders add suspension travel. The patented Dynatrac ProRock™ design also delivers best-in-class ground clearance and reduces the overall frontal impact area. It’s built to take impacts, so you can run a Dynatrac ProRock™ without a skid plate, freeing up even more ground clearance.
ProRock XD60-IFS™ Design Specs and Highlights
- High-Strength Cast Nodular Iron Centersection
- Features Exclusive Larger Carrier and Pinion Bearings for Increased Strength
- Utilizes 10.1-inch diameter, Reverse Cut High-Pinion Ring Gear
- Connection Points for Air and Electric Locker Differentials Cast into Unit
- Mounting Points for Housing are Integrated into Casting
- Structurally-Integrated Differential Cover with Special RockRibs for Protection
- Differential Cover Lower Bolts 7/16-inch Diameter and Deeply Embedded for Protction
- Made in the USA
The Dynatrac ProRock XD60-IFS™ comes with 40-spline 4340 inner axleshafts and either 934 or series 30 flanges. The ProRock XD60-IFS™ accepts a full range of differentials, including air lockers and electric lockers. Gear ratios are available from 3.54:1 to 5.38:1
The Dynatrac ProRock 80-IFS/IRS™ provides optimum strength and minimum size in independent suspension systems for vehicles up to 11,000 (4,990 Kg) GAWR. The ProRock 80-IFS/IRS™ axle features optimum ground clearance, minimum impact area and uses readily available bearings and seals for easy servicing.
The patented Dynatrac ProRock® design provides unbeatable ground clearance and reduces the frontal impact area by 30-precent. The smooth bottom of the ProRock XD80-IFS/IRS™ is engineered to take direct impacts from rocks without the need of a skidplate under the axle. This reduces overall vehicle weight and cost, while providing even more ground clearance.
All Dynatrac drivetrain systems are engineered to protect against field failures. These axles are cost-effective and designed to accept readily available common service parts to make service around the world easy and cost-effective.
ProRock 80-IFS/IRS™ Design Specs and Highlights
- Highest Strength-to-Weight Ratio in Its Class
- 35- or 40-Spline Chromoly Axleshafts
- High-Strength Series 30 or Series 21 (934) CV Joints
- 11.25-Inch (386 mm) Ring Gear
- Structurally-Integrated Nodular-Iron Differential Cover Engineered to Withstand Heavy Impacts
- Aluminum Differential Cover is Available for Reduced-Weight Vehicle Programs
- Multiple Driveshaft Flanges are Available
- Low-Pinion Design
- Suitable for Vehicles up to 11,000 Lb. (4,990 kg) GAWR
- Made in the USA