Mopar Jeep TJ Axle Assemblies
These tough and rugged MOPAR Dana 44 axle assemblies are completely assembled, and outfitted to be easily installed in 1997-2006 Jeep Wranglers* (Jeep TJ). They include the "New Generation Dana 44" technology.
Benefits of the MOPAR P5155256 Front Axle:
- New-Generation axle technology.
- Larger disc brake assemblies in front and rear.
- Fully equipped with New-Generation electric, selectable locking differentials.
- The high-pinion front axle design provides more ground clearance for driveshafts and u-joints. Made-in-USA.
Benefits of the MOPAR P5155257 Rear Axle:
- Heavy Duty, Standard-cut Rear Dana 44 Housing
- 4.10 ratio, New Generation Dana 44 (8.8 inch diameter) Ring and pinion gears
- Electric Selectable Locking Differential
- Heavy Duty 12.5" Disc brakes with Parking brake (Compatible with most 15” aftermarket wheels)
- Larger and thicker 3.25 x .313 wall DOM housing tube assemblies
- 50% Thicker Steel, 3/16" Fabricated suspension brackets
- New Generation, 32-spline axle shafts
- 5 on 4.5 Stock TJ wheel bolt pattern
- Stock TJ width
- Compatible with Stock TJ steering linkages
- 1310 Input Yoke is compatible with most stock Wrangler driveshafts
Want to make sure you choose the right axle of your Jeep and how you use it? Read our article: Comparing Axle Upgrade Options for Your Jeep.
*Some vehicles may require additional modifications to complete the installation, and are the responsibility of the purchaser. Modifications may include changes to driveshaft components and exhaust systems. Not legal on pollution-controlled vehicles registered for highway use.
Please call us at 714-421-4314 for a custom quote.