The Dynatrac ProRock 60® was the first of its kind when it was unveiled in 2002. Today, it’s the off-road performance standard to which all other Dana 60 based axles are compared. And now you can have the legendary strength and durability of a Dynatrac ProRock 60 for your 2007-2018 Jeep JK at the lowest price ever offered with this specially configured, completely assembled front axle.
Here are the details of this specific axle configuration:
- Custom Machined Dynatrac ProRock 60® High-Ground Clearance, High-Pinion Front Axle
- Heavy-Duty Nodular-Iron ProRock 60 Housing
- Pro 60® Knuckles with Elevated Tie-Rod Position for Best Ground Clearance
- Alloy-steel End Forgings
- Wheel End Kits with Dynatrac Stub Hub™ and Heat-Treated Chromoly Spindles for Ultimate Outer Axle Strength Kept Tucked Tight Inside the Wheels
- Warn Locking Hubs
- Extreme-Duty Right-hand Arm with Heavy-Duty Tie Rod (uses stock drag link)
- Standard Lifted JK Housing Geometry and Pinion Angle
- Dynatrac Heavy-Duty Raised Track Bar Bracket (not shown in photo)
- 68.5-inch Axle Width
- Heavy-Duty 3.125-inch Diameter, 0.500-inch Wall Draw-Over-Mandrel (DOM) Axle Tubing
- Dynatrac 3/16-inch JK Coil Spring Suspension Bracket Assembly Kit, Installed
- Pro Rock 60 Nodular Iron Diff Cover, Installed
- ARB Air Locker, 35 Spline, Installed, with ARB Kit
- Ring & Pinion, 9.75-inch Diameter, Reverse-cut, 5.38 Ratio, Installed
- Dynatrac JK Pro Series 60, 35-Spline 1.5-inch Front Inner and Outer Axleshaft Assembly Kit with 1480 U-Joints, Installed
- Dynatrac JK ABS/ESP Sensor Mount and Billet Tone Ring, Installed
- Big Brake 13.10-inch Rotors with Dual-Piston Brake Calipers
- 1350 U-bolt Style Driveshaft Input Yoke
- New, OEM Ball Joints, Installed
- New, OEM Upper Control-Arm Bushings, Installed
- Axle is Detailed and Painted Dynatrac Gloss Black
- Axle Oil Installed
- 100% Made in the USA
- Exclusive Dynatrac 1-year No-Fault, Unlimited-Mileage Warranty
The axle comes assembled. All you need to do is bolt it under your Jeep JK.
This is a specially priced ProRock 60 axle configuration. If you are interested in other options, please call us at 714-596-4461 for a custom estimate.
NOTE: Axle comes with Warn hubs (not the DynaLoc hubs pictured). Axle includes raised track bar mount and tie-rod, not shown in picture.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov