Assembly for New Jeep JK
JK ProRock™44/60 hybrid with optional Stub-Hub Kit (TJ shown- JK very similar)
For comparison- Front JK ProRock™60
Important questions you should ask any axle supplier when making an axle investment for your TJ or JK:
- Is your confidence in your axle's quality and performance assured because it is 100% manufactured and assembled in the United States? (Don't get fooled by others with Chinese parts)
- Has your axle been designed from the ground up exclusively with components that are designed to work together? (Some use components from other axles that are forced to work together)
- For the life of your vehicle will you be able to service your axles with off-the-shelf components like brakes, bearings, races, and seals?
- Can you be assured a "no-fault" warranty if you properly service and maintain your axles?
- Will your axles be made from 100% new parts and not with some parts that are recycled, refurbished or salvaged?
- With a looming rock approaching your investment, does your axle have well over 1-inch of additional ground clearance you need to keep from getting hung-up, stuck, or damaged?
- 100% designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Most ground clearance of any housing that uses an 8.5” diameter or larger ring gear
- More ground clearance than a Dana 44
- Unmatched housing rigidity to keep gears in proper mesh under extreme loads and big tires
- Best pinion angle and wheel alignment for most lifts
- Proprietary, in-house developed forgings, housings, spindles, knuckles, etc.
- CAD designed and CNC cut brackets expertly welded for precise fit every time
- Exclusive Dynatrac JK ABS and Stability Control compatibility
- Quality installed components from Timken, Warn and ARB
- 1-Year, unlimited mileage, “no fault”, written warranty – Real warranty not empty promises
- Complete Custom Dynatrac ProRock 44® front axle assembly with 12 month limited warranty
- Custom machined Dynatrac ProRock 44® high-pinion (reverse-cut) heavy duty nodular iron housing and nodular diff cover
- Any axle width or offset (68.5” minimum)
- Heavy Duty ???? wall DOM housing tube assemblies
- Matched housing geometry, pinion angle, and wheel alignment for vehicle’s suspension
- 35 spline, 1½” diameter heavy duty front inner axle shaft assemblies with 1480 Spicer axle joints (Uses 30 spline alloy outer axle shafts)
- 8.8” Ring gear diameter
- Choice of ring and pinion ratio
- ARB locking differential
- Input yoke - 1310 (U-bolt style)
- Dynatrac JK heavy duty coil spring suspension bracket set (Includes heavy duty brackets and installation)
- Upgraded disc brake assemblies
- Wheel bolt pattern - 5x5.5”, 6x5.5” or 8x6.5”
- Warn Premium heavy duty 30 spline manual locking hub assemblies
- Dynatrac Pro Series 60 heavy duty ends package (Larger knuckle, shaft, spindle, brakes, and internal hub)
- ABS retrofit @ wheel ends
- ARB air compressor kit
- 35 spline, 1½”diameter alloy outer axle shaft assemblies w/Warn Premium 35 spline locking hubs upgrade
- Competition 4340 Chromoly 35 spline axle shaft upgrade (Includes 4340 inners & outers + 2 CTM joints)
- 5x5.5” Dual Piston 13.25” Vented Rotor “Big Disc” Brake upgrade - *Min. 17” wheel required
- 5x5.5” Wilwood 6 Piston 14” Rotor Disc Brake Pkg. - *Min. 17” wheel required
- 8x6.5” Dual Piston, 14.50” Vented Rotor “Big Disc” Brake Upgrade - *Min. 17” wheel required
- 1350 Yoke (U-bolt style)
- Braided stainless steel brake hose kit (To be sent after axle is installed due to length requirement)
- Reid Racing King Pin End-Forging & Knuckle Substitute Assy. - 5, 6 and 8 lug
- Dynatrac 30 or 35 spline full-time 4WD drive gears
- Dynatrac DynaLoc™ Heavy Duty Manual Locking Hubs - Upgrade
- Dynatrac Stub-Hub Conversion Kit - Upgrade
- NEW! – Dynatrac Heavy Duty Ball Joint Upgrade (Uppers & Lowers)
- Dynatrac Heavy Duty Cross-Over Steering Assembly (Tie Rod & RH Steering Arm – Reuse Drag Link
- Powder coat finish (Color TBD by customer)
- Axle installation (Estimated Labor)
All JK front axles feature special JK mounting brackets and ribbed, nodular iron pumpkin housings for strength.
Only Dynatrac’s JK axle includes specially designed ABS and Stability Control sensor mounts.
DynaLoc™ locking hubs add increased strength and ground clearance (No Charge)
JK front axle shown with optional Stub-Hub hub conversion and DynaLoc™ locking hubs.
Stub-Hub Kit add 4.75" of clearance. (Optional)
ProRock Nodular Iron Diff cover adds increased housing rigidity and protection